|Silver Lining, Part 2|
|Season||Power Rangers Super Megaforce|
|Original Premiere||April 12th, 2014|
|Directed by||Charlie Haskell|
|Written by||Seth Walther & Jill Donnellan|
|Preceded by||Silver Lining, Part 1|
|Followed by||Power of Six|
- Orion gives the Rangers his backstory; meeting Gosei and Tensou in the process.
- During a mining expedition, Orion stumbled across the Silver Ranger Key and Morpher; rceiving a vision of the Sixth Rangers in the process.
- The Armada invaded his planet of Andresia and laid it to waste; forcing Orion to Morph for the first time.
- After months of honing his skills, he seizes a stray Armada ship and makes his way to Earth.
- The Rangers give Orion a tour of the city and a makeover.
- The monster Osogain is sent by the Armada elites to cause general chaos; since Vekar has sunk into a depression.
- The Super Mega Rangers engage Osogain with a Legendary Samurai Mode change; coaxing Orion to use his first Sixth Ranger Key.
- Orion unlocks the Q-Rex Megazord to battle an enlarged Osogain with, cementing his status as part of the team.
- The Ranger celebrate at Ernie's as a concerned Troy watches Orion closely.
Legendary Ranger ModesEdit
- Power Rangers Samurai
- Due to a stock footage editing error, the scene of Osogain being enlarged loops three times.
- When the Rangers initiate the Samurai change, Sixth Ranger Keys are seen in their hands.