|Power Rangers Zeo|
|Original run||April 20, 1996 - November 27, 1996|
|Original broadcaster||Fox Kids|
|Production Company||Saban Entertainment|
|Executive Producer||Haim Saban |
|Sentai Counterpart||Choriki Sentai Ohranger|
|Previous Season||Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers|
|Next Season||Power Rangers Turbo|
The former green and white ranger now takes the red ranger spot to lead this new team.
The former red ranger steps down to blue.
The former black ranger now becomes the second green ranger.
With Billy stepping down, Tanya, having switched places with Aisha when retrieving the Zeo subcrystal, joins the team.
Having briefly been the pink Mighty Morphin ranger, Kat is the only one who keeps her previous color.
When Trey of Triforia crash lands on Aquitar and splits into three people, he passes his Gold Ranger powers onto former red ranger Jason for safe keeping until he can reunify himself.
Allies and other charactersEdit
- Alpha 5
- Mighty Morphin Alien Rangers
- Lt/Det Jerome Stone
- Ms Appleby
- Principal Caplan
- Zeo Laser Pistol - Standard sidearm of all Zeo Rangers.
- Zeo Power Pod - Standard sword for all Zeo Rangers
- Zeo I Power Shield - Discus type weapon for Zeo Ranger I Pink
- Zeo II Power Weapons - Nunchuku type weapon for Zeo Ranger II Yellow
- Zeo III Power Weapons - Twin arm-blade/axe type weapons for Zeo Ranger III Blue
- Zeo IV Power Weapons - Twin hatchets for Zeo Ranger IV Green
- Zeo V Power Sword - Sword for Zeo Ranger V Red
Defender Wheel - The Defender Wheel and Base were flown in by the Phoenix Zeozord. Usually Piloted by Zeo Ranger V, the wheel spun at high velocities and bowled through the monster.
Zeo Cannon - A large cannon powered by five Zeo Power Cells
Golden Power Staff - Primary weapon and source of power for the Gold Ranger.