|In the Driver's Seat|
|Season||Power Rangers Super Megaforce|
|Original Premiere||September 25, 2014 (United Kingdom), September 16, 2014 (France), September 21, 2014 (Russia), October 11, 2014 (Official)|
|Directed by||Charlie Haskell|
|Written by||Seth Walther|
|Preceded by||The Grass is Always Greener or Bluer|
|Followed by||All Hail Prince Vekar|
- Gosei and Tensou receive an inter-dimensional distress signal from Corinth, a city in the RPM Power Rangers home dimension. The Super Mega Rangers are sent there using the Skyship to investigate.
- Upon arriving, they discover the Turbo Falcon Zord, a Zord with a self-evolving Artificial Intelligence that was deemed too wild to control and was thus locked away.
- The signal was actually sent by Professor Cog, who survived his encounter with the Samurai Rangers and has returned through a wormhole. After sealing it behind him, he seeks to try conquering Earth again.
- Vekar and the rest of the Armada discover Cog and deem him a threat to do away with; battling him for a time.
- The Rangers manage to tame the wild Turbo Falcon, which helps them re-open the wormhole and return them home; where they battle Cog directly using an RPM Legendary Mode advance.
- The taming of the Turbo Falcon Zord unlocks the powers of the RPM Keys. The Keys allow the Megaforce to form the Legendary RPM MegaZord by combining with the Turbo Falcon. The new combination defeats Professor Cog for good.
Legendary Ranger ModesEdit
- Power Rangers RPM
- Super Megaforce Red > Ranger Operator Series Red
- Super Megaforce Blue > Ranger Operator Series Blue
- Super Megaforce Yellow > Ranger Operator Series Yellow
- Super Megaforce Green > Ranger Operator Series Green
- Super Megaforce Pink > Ranger Operator Series Black
- Super Megaforce Silver > Ranger Operator Series Gold/Silver Hybrid
- The Turbo Falcon Zord has "Go-Onger" and "Super Sentai" inscribed onto it's tires, even in the Super Megaforce-specific shots.